Schedule a 30-minute free consultation on Zoom. We can use that time however you want:
- Ask any questions you have for me.
- Tell me about your situation and what you hope to get out of working with me.
- I can tell you about which modalities might be helpful and how we might work together.
- I can point you towards resources that address your needs. Maybe your best bet is working with tools you already know how to use!
- We can discuss the support structures you need in your life before starting to work with me.
Our consultation may lead to scheduling a session. Sometimes this call is enough to gather the information you need to clarify whether you are ready to jump in. Then, if you want to work together, we can schedule a session. (My availability for sessions is different from what shows up when you book a 30 minute consultation.)
* Please note that you are requesting a tentative time and it is not booked until you receive an email explicitly confirming the time, which may take up to 1 business day. If you don’t see any emails about the consultation, wait 20 minutes and then check your SPAM folder. If you require an evening or weekend consultation, contact me via the form below with your request.